5 things to make you say: Oh Man!
- Fantastic Foodie Fun – Flavors to savor are in abundance when dining around Manhattan! Fine dining, small plate delicacies, BBQ, Caribbean, steaks…every bite is a taste of Manhappiness!
- Sensational Shopping across Manhattan – Shop, relax, and shop some more! Manhattan Town Center opens H&M this fall or relax in adjoining IMAX theater. Downtown shopping offers home décor, floral, clothing boutiques, formal wear. Be sure to explore our other shopping districts, Aggieville – Kansas’ oldest shopping district, Westloop, Seth Child Commons and Plaza West all with offerings for that perfect shopping find.
- Outstanding Outdoors – get outside to say Oh Man! Biking, hiking, boating, kayaking, zip-lining to experience a memorable view of the Flint Hills. Trails to explore, golfing to conquer – Manhattan has it all!
- Exciting Events- Celebrate the Flint Hills with Downtown’s Third Thursday’s, Bill Snyder Highway Half, Wine in the Wild, McCain Performances, Liquid Art winery, shopping events, dining events – all designed to keep you coming back for more.
- Willie the Wildcat – Purple is our favorite color and Willie is our favorite Wildcat! K-State Fans – Are You Ready? Join the Wildcat Nation as Willie leads fanatic fans as they cheer on the Cats in Big XII competition!
Oh MAN! We can’t wait to welcome you here!