Whether it’s a weekend getaway, a summer vacation, or it’s on your “Bucket List,” the Black Hills are a perfect destination to relax and enjoy the many attractions and adventures!
|Open-Top-Tours is designed to be unique. We provide Black Hills sightseeing tours using comfortable distinctive convertible-top tour vehicles. We offer unparalleled sightseeing; a tour that includes the historical information of the region and a picturesque personalized experience. Our tours never rush you and make frequent stops for photo ops and breaks. The vehicles are never crowded, seating 2 to 12 guests, all with excellent viewing.
No matter what size the group, from two to forty-two!
New for 2017:
- BUFFALO SAFARI TOURS at Custer State Park
- Not just Buffalo at Custer State Park, but a variety of other wildlife as well! Tours Include: Mt Coolidge, Iron Mtn. Road, Needles Highway, and a picnic lunch beside the tranquil Sylvan Lake.
- Choose our special modified Buffalo Jeep or our larger Buffalo Safari Van!
- NEW Northern Hills office in Deadwood
- Exciting new guided off-road back country UTV tours to old ghost towns, abandoned gold mines and historic cemeteries.
- Craft Beer Tours of the North Hills, and Wine Tasting Tours of the South Hills.
- Professional fly-fishing, hosted by Deadwood Springs Fly Fishing.
- UTV off-road rentals: two, four, and six passenger Polaris’s from M&L UTV Outdoors Recreation.
- Vacation Home Rental: A newly restored historic two-bedroom house located on Main Street in Deadwood.